M Alhuda built the Story Saver app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by M Alhuda at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Data Controller and Data Processor
InStory is both the data controller and data processor, who determines the purposes and methods of the data processing concerning your personal data collected by us, and is responsible for the data processing for your use of our services. If You have any questions, You can contact InStory by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data We Collect 1.1 Personal data, or personal information, means any information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular natural person, such as the name, email address, phone number, identification number, location data, or an online identifier, etc. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Generally, We DO NOT require You to create an account on our Apps, and therefore, We DO NOT collect any personal data from You when You download and/or use our Apps. Also, We DO NOT track your browsing history.
1.2 When You use our services, We automatically collect information about the device You use to access our services and your usage of our services. The information We collect may include (where available) the type and model of the device(s) You use, the device's unique device identifier, operating system, language options, and mobile network information to allow You to use our services. We use this information to administer our services and for our internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes, to improve our services.
1.3 PLEASE NOTE THAT our services require access to your device's storage application in order to store the completed videos, but We do not take any information, videos, photos, or other content from your device's video storage application. To fully experience our services, please also note that You should enable us to access permissions in your phone such as record, camera, microphone, location, etc. You can also disable such access permission in the settings of your phone if You do not think it's necessary.
1.4 All features and services within the Apps don't require the collection of face data. We guarantee that face data will not be collected, used, stored, and shared.
1.5 PLEASE NOTE THAT unless otherwise expressed in this Policy, We DO NOT collect and/or store any of your personal data (such as your social platform account password, credit card information) in any circumstances, including but not limited to:
- when You log in to your personal account of Instagram and its relevant Apps for downloading;
- when You allow us to access your photo album, local folder, or cloud storage on your device(s);
- when You repost to any social platform through our Apps;
- when You download or watch or save data by our Apps;
- when You subscribe to our service on our Apps or Google Play.
How We Use Your Personal Data
1.1 We will use the personal data We collect about You in accordance with the laws of applicable jurisdictions in the following ways:
- To enter into and to perform our contract with You, or to perform any steps You require from us before entering into a contract with You;
- To communicate with You, including but not limited to respond to your request for any help with our services or for exercising your rights with respect to your personal data;
- To provide You with the services You request;
- To pursue our legitimate interests（or those of a third party）as We deem fit and necessary, where your interests and fundamental rights do not override those legitimate interests of ours (or any third party’s), such as:
1) to understand, improve, optimize and develop our services;
2) to conduct research and monitor the quality of our services;
4) to respond to complaints, hearings, arbitrations, lawsuits, or other governmental or regulatory proceedings.
- To comply with our legal obligations under relevant laws, regulations, and orders (including subpoenas), injunctions, or any other legal documents issued by the court or competent governmental or regulatory authorities.
1.2 InStory DOES NOT share, sell, rent, or trade information (unless it has been anonymized or de-identified) with third parties for their own promotional purposes.
1.3 Our service includes and links to features and services (including but not limited to, social applications like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp) that are provided by a third party. We do not control such third-party sites or services and are not responsible for the content or functionality of such sites or services. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement or association with their operators. The terms applicable to the use of such third party services will apply and We will not be responsible for anything that is done by You or the third-party service provider in connection with your use of their service. Please note that We do not keep your private personal information like your account, ID, password and etc. on the third-party apps/websites in our services.
If You Fail to Provide Personal Data 1.1 If You fail to provide the personal data as requested where We need to collect such personal data by law, under the terms of a contract We have with You, to enter into a contract with You, or to provide You with the services, We may not be able to perform the contract We have or are trying to enter into with You, or to provide You with, in part or in a whole, certain features or the services that You request.
Your Rights and Controls
1.1 You have rights under applicable data protection law in relation to our use of your personal data, including:
- Data Access. You have the right to request access to your personal data;
- Rectification. You have the right to update or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Objection. You have the right to object to certain uses of your personal data, including direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interests, and processing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics, on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances (for example You can request that We erase your personal data where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected unless certain exceptions apply);
PLEASE NOTE THAT if You request the erasure of your personal information:
1) We need to keep the data according to the requirements of e-commerce supervisory authority and transportation supervisory authority according to the relevant laws (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before We can delete them);
2) We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
- Portability. You have the right to request certain copies of your personal data You have provided to us, to use for your own purposes (often called the right to data portability). PLEASE NOTE THAT We may not able to provide any copy of your personal data since We usually not store any of your personal data;
- Withdrawing Consent. If We are processing your personal information based on your consent You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings or by sending a communication to us or the Data Processor specifying which consent You are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal;
- Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about our data processing activities by filing a complaint with our Data Officer who can be reached by the "Contact Us" section above or lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority or bring legal action (If needed, please contact email@example.com and We will provide You with detailed information regarding the contact details of the respective competent supervisory authority.).
If You are EU and Swiss individuals, you also have the following right, under GDPA, to:
- Request the restricted processing of their personal information;
- Receive the personal information that they have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and You have the right to transmit that information to another controller without hindrance or ask us to do so.
If You are California individuals, you also have the following right, under CCPA, to:
- Request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
1) The categories of personal information We collected about You;
2) The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You;
3) Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
4) The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information;
5) The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You;
6) If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information for a business purpose, We will disclose to You:
The categories of personal information categories sold;
The categories of personal information categories disclosed;
- Say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us;
- Be treated fairly. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer's rights, including by:
1) Denying goods or services to You;
2) Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
3) Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You;
4) Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
1.4 If You have any question about these rights or You would like exercise any of them, please contact us by the provided email address. Before We can respond to a request to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, You may be required to verify your identity or your account details. Please note that your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited in some cases, as required or permitted by applicable law. (We will reply to you within 14 working days of receiving your email. When the email is sent successfully, our reply will be deemed to have been delivered.)
1.5 PLEASE NOTE THAT if You decide not to provide the personal data We request (such as your contact detail to communicate with You) We may not be able to timely or adequately respond to your needs or proposals with respect to your rights as set forth above.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services
Google Analytics for Firebase
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Security of Personal Data
1.1 The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your personal data are extremely important to us. We will use various technologies and administrative measures to protect your personal data which have been collected and/or stored by us from being lost, being misused, unauthorized accessed, or leaking. In addition, all processing by our staff is based on their work assignments and bound by confidentiality obligations.
1.2 PLEASE NOTE THAT despite our best efforts to provide security protection for your personal data, due to the limit of technology as well as various possible malicious means in the internet industry, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We will regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
1.1 Generally, We only collect and use your personal data to the extent of responding to your request, and such data will not be stored in our local device or server. To be specific, if You contact us for feedback, complaints, bug reports, or questions regarding your personal data, We may collect and use your technical information about the device(s) and/or browsers (including without limitation your IP address, browsing type, mobile model, operating systems, network type, and other browser settings/preference) You may use, and We will only retain such data and your contact details (such as email address) on Google Sheet, instead of our local device and/or server.
How Long We Store Your Personal Data
1.1 Again, We DO NOT store your personal data unless We otherwise express so in this Policy. In the case We retain your contact details (such as email address) and feedback/complaints on Google Sheet, We will delete such data as soon as You are satisfied with our response.
1.2 PLEASE NOTE THAT the photos, videos, or any other contents You download with our Apps will be stored in your photo album, local folder, and/or local browser on your device(s), and will not be stored by us.
PLEASE NOTE THAT We use Admob, IronSource, Applovin as advertising providers, any advertising on our Apps are published and controlled by them instead of us, and therefore, if You click those advertising link to any third party, You shall read their privacy policies carefully, and You shall understand that their privacy policies are not controlled or covered by us.
AdMob by Google
You can opt-out from the AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
IronSource is provided by the IronSource Corporation.
AppLovin is provided by the AppLovin Corporation.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-12-12